The Jolly II Rover is one of Key West’s “Tall Ships”. She is 80 feet long and can easily accommodate up to 41 people.
Lots of room to walk around…..and a large rest room make Jolly Rover VERY popular!
Our Tall Ship Package is available year round. Sunset weddings and reception charters are not a problem. But morning and afternoon sails are available as well, making this vessel very popular!
- Up to 41 passengers (officiant and photographer and any other vendors you choose are included in this number)
- 2 hour sail on the Jolly II Rover Schooner
- 2 hours of Professional photography
- Licensed Florida Officiant
- Hand Tied Bouquet with matching boutonniere from one of Key West’s finest florists.
- Online photo album. Of course you can have your album PUBLIC or PRIVATE, just let us know!
- Free download of all of your images from the online album
- Transportation for your and your guests from one location to the ship and back
- You may BYOB!! The Rover supplies coolers, ice, bottled water and cups.
- Cheese, fruit, crackers platters served by the crew or you may have your event catered by an outside caterer
- Filing of your marriage license after the ceremony
- Gratuity for the crew
- Commemorative Firing of the Pirate Cannon to celebrate your wedding
ABOUT THE JOLLY II ROVER
The schooner Jolly II Rover is Key West’s famous red sails in the sunset schooner. The Rover is the most photographed ship in Key West, the only square rigged topsail schooner in the Historic Seaport.
It is a spectacular red sailed 80 ‘ top sail square rigged schooner, a replica of an early 1800’s American Coastal Schooner. It has lots of deck space to walk around and mingle. You can have your ceremony on the bow, mid-ship or on the aft deck. The Rover is spacious and comfortable. It has a real staircase with railings leading below deck. No awkward ladder. It has 6.5 – 7’ headroom below, ample counter space in the forward cabin for any additional food, two real heads (bathrooms) and the aft cabin has plenty of room below to change clothes.
Passengers are invited to steer the ship and help raise the sails.
The Rover is US Coast Guard certified for safety and can take up to 41 passengers. Additionally, you will have a captain and two crew members on board to operate the ship and assist you and your guests.
The Rover is the celebrity of Key West’s schooner fleet. It holds the distinguished honor of leading a Boat Parade into Havana Harbor and representing the USA, Key West and the Conch Republic in Havana, Cuba for the last three years. It is the first US sailing ship allowed into Havana Harbor in over 54 years. It is the first sailing ship in centuries that has been invited to fire its cannons at the Morro Castle that fuards the entrance to Havan Harbor as it let a boat parade into Havana Harbor.
The Rover has been highlighted on the cover of several well known sailing magazines and mentioned in numerous nationwide periodicals, most recently in National Geographic.
It is known as the schooner the “The Happiest Crew in Key West”!