Sunrise to Sunset daily
- Up to 6 passengers (photographer and officiant are included in that number)
- We provide a private sailing experience without the crowds and loud music. The sails are quiet with the engine shut off. A modern fully functional head (bathroom) is available as most other boats do not have facilities on board.
- Complimentary pickup at your accommodations on the island of Key West for up to 4 people.
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and water will be available as well as a cheese and cracker or vegetable platter (your choice).
- Bouquet and Boutonniere, or two boutonnieres or two small bouquets from our standard selection.
- 2 Hours of Professional Photography
- Online album. Of course you can have your album PUBLIC or PRIVATE, just let us know!
- Licensed Florida Officiant to perform your ceremony
- Filing of your marriage license after the ceremony
Our “Sail Away” package is for an intimate sunset ceremony and a 2 hour sail for you and two guests (or just the two of you!)
Beer, wine, soft drinks and water will be available as well as a cheese and cracker or vegetable platter (your choice).
You will depart Key West Historic Seaport 2 hours before sunset. The Captain will call you on the day of your trip to confirm your reservation and get drink orders and hotel pickup location prior to departure
Bouquet and Boutonniere, or two boutonnieres or two small bouquets from our standard selection.
2 Hours of Professional Photography
Licensed Florida Officiant to perform your ceremony
Filing of your marriage license after the ceremony
**Package is based on availability of the boat. Please make advance reservations.
Have more guests? Take a look at our “Windjammer” or “Tall Ship” Packages.
***Sale Pricing Restrictions: The wedding must be booked between July 1 and September 15, 2018 and be performed between July 1 and September 30, 2018. Payment in full is required. No date changes, no substitutions, no refunds, no exceptions. Prior bookings do not apply. Reservations are based upon date and time availability.