“The Point” Wedding Package
“Where the Atlantic meets the Gulf and the Sunset will be in your pictures year round”.
Holly and JT said…
Our wedding was an absolute dream. JT and I wed on December 29, 2016 at Fort Zachary Taylor park at “The Point.” Since many of us were coming off the Royal Caribbean cruise ship that day, we chose the White Glove package so we could avoid any possible mishaps and to ensure everything ran smoothly. We certainly made the right choice. We happened to choose a very busy, if not the busiest, week of the year so the park was super crowded, but we knew that going into this. I paid no mind to the crowds, and, if anything, we gave them a very pleasant ceremony to watch. The water was a brilliant Caribbean turquoise, palm trees provided the perfect amount of shade, the decor by Diane was so elegant and stunning, the violinist played beautifully, our officiant was cheerful and kind…and as my father and I approached the aisle, my breath was completely taken away. It was already difficult to keep the tears back, as I knew that for ten years, since we were 17, this was the precise moment, precise memory we had been striving for…and it turned out even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We can’t thank WTG enough for their very obvious efforts to make that day so special for us. Our photographer, Eva, is immensely talented! I urge anyone on the fence to look at our album on the website- Johnathan & Holly December 29, 2016. Simply amazing!
I did my research on wedding venues and coordinators for many grueling, tearful, stressful months. It is unbelievably difficult to ask family and friends to fly across country at such an awkward (and expensive!) time of year for a wedding. And believe it or not, it was actually more cost efficient to take a cruise ship to Key West than to actually stay in Key West due to the time of year. But we miraculously made this happen…and we made it happen without it costing a fortune. I had compared the cost of going with WTG to other venues in the area (and even on the cruise ship and surrounding Caribbean islands), and WTG was undoubtedly the wisest choice. For what we got with going with WTG, we easily could have paid triple WTG’s price if we were to go with someone else. Not only did they not cost a fortune, they really do ensure your day runs smoothly and stress free. They take care of everything.
We have a memory that we will forever cherish, and we are 100% happy with our choice. Eileen, Ray, Diane, Eva, and everyone else among the WTG gang that helped make this day so special, JT and I are eternally grateful.
- Ft. Zachary Taylor: $500.00 site fee at “The Point” (Included!)
- Park Admission for up to 30 guests (Included!)
- 1 hour of Professional photography
- Online album
- FREE Download of all of your images right from your online album
- Album Archives: We archive your images in 3 places. If you can’t find them, we can!
- MALE OR FEMALE Officiant
- 4 post bamboo arch, with white or cream colored draping silk florals to match your color scheme.
- Cameo white runner…included
- Your choice of up to 30 bamboo or white event chairs
- Chair sashes
- Your choice of aisle decor: white lanterns, kissing balls on shepherds hooks, rustic ball jars on shepherds hooks…included
- Wedding announcement chalkboard
- Hand Tied Bouquet with complimentary boutonniere or two small bouquets or 2 boutonnieres, delivered to the ceremony site.
The florist will make every effort to present you with a drop dead beautiful bouquet. There are times when the flowers delivered may not be up to their standards but they will substitute to give you the same feel and look you desire.
- Filing of your marriage license after the ceremony
- PA / Music System (you bring YOUR music on a Bluetooth enabled device and we pair it to the system)
- On site coordinator
The day of site coordinator will make sure that your beach setup is exactly how it’s supposed to be, you group transportation picks up your guests and arrives on time, seats your guests, kicks off the wedding by lining up your wedding party, etc., makes sure you have all of your flowers, and that your beach wedding vendors are all where they are supposed to be at the time designated. No worries for you on your most special of all days!
- Unlimited phone calls and emails to us
- Delivery, setup and breakdown of all decor
- Inclement Backup Space (when available)
We do not charge any additional service fees.
We don’t hide our prices. All of our package pricing is on each package page.
Additional Services and Products Available
- Additional Chairs $7.00 each
- Chair Cover $4.00 each
- Chairs sashes $3.00 each
- Fresh flower arrangements for arbor $ 100. per side, $150. top center
- Fresh Flower Petals (artificial petals are not allowed on the beach, they are not bird or environmentally friendly) $35.00
- Chandelier for Arch $100.
- Group transportation quoted upon request
- Guitar live music $350.
- Steel Drummer $350.
- Violin music $350.
- Bridesmaids bouquet $80. and up
- Groomsmen boutonniere $30.
- Flower centerpieces for the reception Quoted upon request
- Additional Professional photography $295. per hour
- Live Stream Broadcast $279.
- Videography $595. first hour, $100. for each hour after the 1st hour