The “Key West-Havana”
Beach Wedding and Dinner or Luncheon Package
Shannon V. reviewed this package on Wedding Wire. Here is what she said:
Shannon V , Married on 05/01/2019
Key West – Havana Beach Wedding with Luncheon or Dinner Package
Ray and Eileen were wonderful to work with. People were great, the decor was beautiful, and our wedding went off without a hitch. In short, the day turned out better than I had hoped for. We upgraded to the Key West Havana Luncheon package and are glad we did. El Siboney is a local favorite for a reason and our family has not stopped talking about the food. They offered a variety of menu choices which met the needs of everyone in our group. Nobody left hungry! Highly recommended if you’re thinking of upgrading your package. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
How much more easy and stress free can it get??
We have had so many couples ask us for a “dinner” reception and now we have one! A taste of old Key West with it’s Cuban influence is available for your DINNER or LUNCHEON reception at the world famous El Siboney restaurant, a locals favorite for over 30 years. We will transport your group from their accommodations or cruise ship to your beach wedding location, then on to your reception. After 2 hours we will pick up your group and bring you back to your starting point. How easy can it get? (Package price is based on 20 people BUT, you can add more if you’d like, at an additional cost.) The room will be PRIVATE and you will not be sharing with restaurant guests, it is reserved for your party only.
- Ceremony Location on Smathers Beach
- MALE OR FEMALE Officiant for Ceremony
- Filing of your license after the ceremony
- Professional Photography
- Online Wedding Album.
- Of course, you can choose to have your album PUBLIC or PRIVATE. Just let us know!
- FREE download of all of your wedding images from your online album.
- On Site Coordinator to be sure your Ceremony starts on time and runs smoothly.
- Beachcomber or Floral Decorated Wedding Arch
- Group Transportation for up to 20 guests from your accommodations in Key West or your Ship to the Beach Wedding Location. Then on to your Luncheon Reception. Pick up at the restaurant and return to your accommodations or cruise ship. (Receptions ending at or after 9 pm will incur additional group transportation fees)
- Room rental costs
- PRIVATE RECEPTION ROOM! You will not be sharing the venue with any other restaurant guests……just your own!!
- Buffet Luncheon or Dinner for up to 20 at Key West’s finest Cuban restaurant!! If you haven’t had Cuban food, you are seriously missing something special!
- Tablecloths and centerpieces for your reception
- Bouquet with Boutonniere Your choice from our selection OR 2 boutonnieres OR 2 nosegays, delivered to the beach.
- Up to 20 chairs your choice of white or bamboo
- Chair sashes in your choice of color (from our selection)
- Bluetooth Enabled PA System Bring your ceremony music on a Bluetooth enabled device and we’ll pair it with our PA system. Have one of your guests who is familiar with your music and device run it for your ceremony.
- INDOOR BACKUP CEREMONY SPACE: In case of inclement weather we have an indoor backup space for your wedding ceremony for this package. We cannot bring decor into the backup space and you will forfeit the beach decor in lieu of the room. The good news: no one gets wet and you still get married!!
- Filing of your marriage license after the ceremony.
IN AFFILIATION WITH: The Zagat Rated, “World Famous”
El Siboney Restaurant, a LOCALS Favorite. Read the Conde Nast Traveler article on the 10 best Key West Restaurants featuring El Siboney here!
A VERY UNIQUE LUNCHEON or DINNER IN A ONE OF A KIND RESTAURANT
(You’ll save hundreds of dollars with us instead of doing it on a cruise ship!!)
Package price is based on a group of 20, additional guests can be added at an additional cost.
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner for up to 20 at Key West’s finest Cuban restaurant!! If you haven’t had Cuban food, you are seriously missing something special!
You’ll be back on your ship (if you are on one) in plenty of time…without rushing!
ABOUT THE RESTAURANT:
El Siboney is a family owned and operated restaurant, proudly serving Florida’s lower Keys community since 1984.
El Siboney changed owners in 2004 and is now owned and operated by the de la Cruz family along with many of the same employees that have helped make El Siboney the popular destination that is remains today. We are proud of the recognition that our restaurant has received including Key West’s Best Cuban Restaurant every year since 1993. But most of all, we are proud that so many locals and visitors have had a rewarding experience at our restaurant.
We are committed to upholding El Siboney’s reputation as Key West’s top restaurant for authentic Cuban food, Paella, and local seafood. We hope you enjoy the food, the service, and the friendly atmosphere that our customers have come to expect at our restaurant.
ABOUT THE CUISINE:
The cuisine of Cuba quickly became part of Key West’s food heritage when Cuban families began to settle on the island in the 1860’s. The food served in Key West homes and restaurants was excellent, but lacked the spice and zesty flavorings the Cubans brought with them. The seasoned, (but not spicy like Mexican), Cuban food was a welcome change. The special aromas, so much a part of old Key West and other Cuban communities are still here. The smell of the fragrant tobacco of fresh Cuban cigars pervades the air, mingling with that of pungent garlic, onions, Spanish olive oils and other mouth watering scents from the kitchen of El Siboney, a local family owned and operated restaurant proudly serving Key West’s locals and visitors since 1984.
Masitas de Cerdo (sauteed Cuban Pork)
Salad (Choose one, served table side)
Entrees (choose two, on Buffet)
Baked Garlic Chicken
Picadillo ( ground beef, tomatoes, olives for salt and raisins for sweetness, usually eaten over yellow or white rice)
Ropa Vieja (Cuban dish consisting of stewed beef with vegetables usually eaten over yellow or white rice)
Sides (choose three, on buffet)
Moro (black beans and white rice cooked together)
(our suggestion is Yellow Rice, Black Beans and Plantains (a sweet sauteed banana…YUM!)
Desserts (choose one)
Key Lime Pie
Flan (Egg Custard with a caramel sauce, it’s a traditional Cuban dessert)
Included: Cuban Bread, Iced Tea, Fountain Drinks and American Coffee, Cake Cutting Service
Additional Options available at additional cost: Hosted Consumption Bar (Your choice: full bar or beer and sangria / wine only)
Group Transportation for up to 20 guests from your accommodations in Key West or your Ship to the Beach Wedding Location, then on to your Reception and back.
Bouquet with Boutonniere from our standard bouquet selection OR 2 boutonnieres OR 2 small bouquets
The florist will make every effort to present you with a drop dead beautiful bouquet. There are times when the flowers delivered may not be up to their standards but they will substitute to give you the same feel and look you desire.
Up to 20 chairs with chair sashes ( your choice of classic white event chairs or bamboo chairs, color sashes are from our selection )
One Hour Professional Photography
Online Wedding Album
FREE DOWNLOAD of all of your high resolution images, right from your online album.
Bluetooth Enabled PA System Bring your music on a Bluetooth enabled device and we’ll pair it with our PA system. Have one of your guests who is familiar with your music and device run it for your ceremony.
INDOOR BACKUP CEREMONY SPACE: In case of inclement weather we have an indoor backup space for your wedding ceremony for this package. We cannot bring decor into the backup space and you will forfeit the beach decor in lieu of the room. The good news: no one gets wet and you still get married!!
COMPLIMENTARY USE OF THE BEACH WHEELCHAIR, if needed. (on a first come, first served basis)
Remember, you can add additional guests at additional cost!!
Gratuity for the restaurant is included. Sales Tax in the amount of 7.5% will be added to all fees associated with the couples wedding.
*Additional set up costs may apply at some locations.
Receptions ending at or after 9 pm will incur additional group transportation costs.
Additional Services and Products Available
- Additional Chairs $7.00 each
- Chair Cover $4.00 each
- Chairs sashes $3.00 each
- Fresh flower arrangements for arbor $ 100. per side, $150. top center
- Fresh Flower Petals (artificial petals are not allowed on the beach, they are not bird or environmentally friendly) $35.00
- Chandelier for Arch $100.
- Group transportation quoted upon request
- Guitar live music $350.
- Steel Drummer $350.
- Violin music $350.
- Bridesmaids bouquet $80. and up
- Groomsmen boutonniere $30.
- Flower centerpieces for the reception Quoted upon request
- Additional Professional photography $295. per hour
- Live Stream Broadcast $279.