At the Historic West Martello Civil War Fort
(Home of the Key West Garden Club)
This package is perfect for cruise ship weddings or morning weddings!!
This historic tower was built in 1862 during the Civil War and is one of three remaining Civil War era structures on the island. Although it was often used for target practice by the United States Navy, the fort was never actually involved in a battle. It is now home to the Key West Garden Club and is on the Historic Register. (dates and times are based on availability)
We are available for additional photography before or after your ceremony.
Included with your package:
- Your Choice: one of 4 locations for your ceremony. Each with it’s own unique decor.
“The Hobbit Hole”
“The Orchid Shed” room for about 10 guests
* Site fee for 2 hours (Based on availability, includes setup and breakdown time between 10 am and 5 pm. After 5 pm, additional charges will apply.
* Group Transportation for up to 20 of your guests from accommodations in Key West to West Martello Tower and back to accommodations or a reception site.
* 1 hour Professional Photography (Additional hours for before or after your ceremony are available )
* Professional Editing
* FREE DOWNLOAD of all of your high resolution images, right from your online album.
* Online Wedding Album
* Licensed Florida Officiant
* PA System (Bluetooth enabled, bring your music on a bluetooth enabled device and we’ll pair it with our system)
* Bouquet with Boutonniere, delivered to the venue
While we will make every effort to keep your flower order as close to your request as possible; we do reserve the right to replace certain elements if we feel they won’t be as beautiful as they could be, or if that particular flower is not in stock. We do, however, promise to deliver you a drop dead gorgeous arrangement, lovingly designed using our freshest of the fresh product. Flowers are a natural thing – and sometimes they behave in a way we can’t predict.
* 2 tier wedding cake: Click on the cake to see your choices.
* Catered Cake and Champagne Toast service for 2 to 20 people ( or you can have the cake delivered to your reception site)
* From 2 to 20 chairs. (Your choice of either tropical bamboo or classic white event chairs. Additional chairs available for larger groups )
* Chair Covers
* Your choice of colored chair sashes.
* Backup space in case of inclement weather!
* Unlimited calls to us in your planning stage
* Unlimited emails to us in your planning stage
* Advice on reception venues and lodging. We will refer you to some great spots or you can ask about your venue and we’ll give you our “locals opinion”
* Complimentary transportation for 2 people from accommodations or cruise ship to the venue. ( must be reserved at time of booking )
*Filing of your license after the ceremony
*A WTG team member is always on-site.
We do not charge any additional service fees.
We don’t hide our prices. All of our package pricing is on each package page.
Additional Services and Products Available
- Additional Chairs $7.00 each
- Chair Cover $4.00 each
- Chairs sashes $3.00 each
- Fresh flower arrangements for arbor $ 100. per side, $150. top center
- Chandelier for Arch $100.
- Group transportation quoted upon request
- Guitar live music $350.
- Steel Drummer $350.
- Violin music $350.
- Bridesmaids bouquet $80. and up
- Groomsmen boutonniere $30.
- Flower centerpieces for the reception Quoted upon request
- Additional Professional photography $295. per hour
- Live Stream Broadcast $279.
- Videography $595. first hour, $100. for each hour after the 1st hour