“Where the Atlantic meets the Gulf and the Sunset will be in your pictures year round”.
Holly and JT said…
Our wedding was an absolute dream. JT and I wed on December 29, 2016 at Fort Zachary Taylor park at “The Point.” Since many of us were coming off the Royal Caribbean cruise ship that day, we chose the White Glove package so we could avoid any possible mishaps and to ensure everything ran smoothly. We certainly made the right choice. We happened to choose a very busy, if not the busiest, week of the year so the park was super crowded, but we knew that going into this. I paid no mind to the crowds, and, if anything, we gave them a very pleasant ceremony to watch. The water was a brilliant Caribbean turquoise, palm trees provided the perfect amount of shade, the decor by Diane was so elegant and stunning, the violinist played beautifully, our officiant was cheerful and kind…and as my father and I approached the aisle, my breath was completely taken away. It was already difficult to keep the tears back, as I knew that for ten years, since we were 17, this was the precise moment, precise memory we had been striving for…and it turned out even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We can’t thank WTG enough for their very obvious efforts to make that day so special for us. Our photographer, Eva, is immensely talented! I urge anyone on the fence to look at our album on the website- Johnathan & Holly December 29, 2016. Simply amazing!
I did my research on wedding venues and coordinators for many grueling, tearful, stressful months. It is unbelievably difficult to ask family and friends to fly across country at such an awkward (and expensive!) time of year for a wedding. And believe it or not, it was actually more cost efficient to take a cruise ship to Key West than to actually stay in Key West due to the time of year. But we miraculously made this happen…and we made it happen without it costing a fortune. I had compared the cost of going with WTG to other venues in the area (and even on the cruise ship and surrounding Caribbean islands), and WTG was undoubtedly the wisest choice. For what we got with going with WTG, we easily could have paid triple WTG’s price if we were to go with someone else. Not only did they not cost a fortune, they really do ensure your day runs smoothly and stress free. They take care of everything.
We have a memory that we will forever cherish, and we are 100% happy with our choice. Eileen, Ray, Diane, Eva, and everyone else among the WTG gang that helped make this day so special, JT and I are eternally grateful.
- Ft. Zachary Taylor site fee at “The Point”
- Admission for up to 30 guests
- 1 hour of Professional photography
- 4 post bamboo arch, with white or cream colored draping and fresh floral sprays…included or Pretty As A Picture Oversized Frame
- Cameo white runner…included (royal blue runner included with the “PRETTY AS A PICTURE” decor
- Your choice of up to 30 bamboo or white event chairs
- Chair sashes
- Your choice of aisle decor: white lanterns, kissing balls on shepherds hooks, rustic ball jars on shepherds hooks…included
- Wedding announcement chalkboard
- Hand Tied Bouquet with complimentary boutonniere, delivered to the ceremony site.
- Live Video Streaming, “Unlimited Viewers”: Your family and friends can see your wedding on the internet as it’s happening. You will receive a DVD of your video stream
- Licensed Florida Officiant
- Filing of your marriage license after the ceremony
- PA / Music System (you bring YOUR music on a Bluetooth enabled device and we pair it to the system)
- On site coordinator
- Online album, usually within 24 hours of your wedding
- FREE Download of all of your images right from your online album. No need to wait for any DVD’s to come in the mail or worry that your images will get lost in transit!
- Unlimited phone calls and emails to us
- Delivery, setup and breakdown of all decor
- Inclement Backup Space (when available)
Admission for up to 30 guests…included
Live Video Streaming, “Unlimited Viewers”: Your family and friends can see your wedding on the internet as it’s happening. You will receive a DVD of your video stream
Licensed Florida Officiant…included
Filing of your marriage license after the ceremony…included
Hand Tied Bouquet with complimentary boutonniere. Click on photo below to see your choices.
4 post bamboo arch, with white or cream colored draping and fresh floral sprays…included
Cameo white runner…included (royal blue runner included with the “PRETTY AS A PICTURE” decor).
Your choice of up to 30 bamboo or white event chairs…included
Your choice of aisle decor: white lanterns, kissing balls on shepherds hooks, rustic ball jars on shepherds hooks…included
Wedding announcement chalkboard…included
PA / Music System (you bring YOUR music on a Bluetooth enabled device and we pair it to the system)….included
On site coordinator….included
Online album, usually within 24 hours of your wedding…included
FREE Download of all of your images right from your online album. No need to wait for any DVD’s to come in the mail or worry that your images will get lost in transit!…included
Unlimited phone calls and emails to us…included
Delivery, setup and breakdown of all decor…included